Monday, September 15, 2014

the most wonderful time of the year...well almost!


fall...only a couple more days until the season changes to my favorite season and time of the year. although, where we live fall does not look as beautiful as this...


one of my many lifetime goals is to visit a place that has these types of leaves all around, smell the cold fresh air and maybe just maybe make a leaf pile just to jump in.

one day i'll get there but for now, i can enjoy the fall with a few of my favorite things.


coats, sweaters, layers anything to make me feel nice and cozy  :)


sipping and/or drinking chocolate. 
if you are a chocolate lover like i am, you need to try this rich deliciousness.
mmmm...


and of course candles!
what better way to smell fall right inside your home.

these are a some scents that really put a smile on my face:

heirloom pear - bath and body works
mulled cider - christmas gift 
sweet cinnamon pumpkin - bath and body works
autumn - bath and body works
better homes: spicy cinnamon stick - wal*mart
cinnamon coffee cake - my sister gave it to me

and of course some wonderful books to read on a cold rainy day. 

i am counting down the days that fall is here and i cant wait!

praying for a wonderful new season full of happiness, peace and health and lets not forget HOPE!








No comments:

Post a Comment