Tuesday, September 30, 2014

birthday weekend


two celebrations happened this weekend.

1) celebrating 11 years of being baptized in Jesus' name!
all i can say is..."God is Good!"

2) celebrating my 26th birthday!
thank You Jesus! i survived another year! 

here is how we celebrated...


my hubby bought me these beauties. 
sunflowers: my fave  :)


had an amazing breakfast at one of my favorite places (thanks to my mother-in-law).
those pancakes were so good, if you love all things pumpkin then you'll need to try them.


here we are doing what we do best...shopping at target.


this is how we roll. 
can't wait to embarrass genesis when she is older.


and here we are struggling to take a family photo. both genesis and i were done for the day

it was a nice and relaxing weekend making memories and enjoying each others company. 

heres to many more!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment